COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE LOANS
Financing for Your Next
Commercial Real Estate Project
Are you interested in investing in commercial real estate? Whether you are looking for a property to add to your portfolio or a new owner-occupied space to run your business, Growth Capital Team can help with commercial real estate financing solutions. We offer loans for purchasing, renovating and refinancing properties with both recourse and non-recourse options.
Conventional Mortgage ProgramsWe can help you purchase a property with a conventional loan on a stabilized investment or owner-occupied building. This is a great option for most businesses. Whether you need an industrial facility or a multiunit residence, we can offer loans up to $100 million.
Specialty ProgramsMany of our customers have unique needs that require specialized loans. These are some of the programs we can offer:
- Equity & Mezzanine: For these loans, we work with high net worth capital sources to offer tailored solutions. These are ideal for high-value projects.
- International: Do you need money for a transaction in the Eurasian or European markets? We can help with loans of $50 million and up.
- Bridge and Hard Money: When you need a short-term loan,
can help with our hard money commercial real estate financing. These loans move fast for time-sensitive projects.
- CMBS: Conduit loans are bundled into commercial mortgage-backed securities and sold. They offer low rates and competitive terms.
- SBA: We can provide loans under the SBA’s 504 and 7a programs. These are ideal for owner-occupied and hospitality properties. They have very low rates and great terms.
- HUD and FHA: For residential, healthcare and similar buildings, we can provide loans. They have low rates, full amortization and no recourse.
- Construction: We can provide loans between $10 and $100 million for construction projects.
Contact Growth Capital Team today to learn more about our commercial real estate financing solutions. We will get you started with a free consultation and analysis of your needs.